[Mapserver-users] Link

Litea Biukoto Litea at sopac.org
Thu Apr 1 16:16:21 EST 2004

Bula

I'm trying to find a way to link a map object to a(n image) file or url.
I'd be glad for any workarounds.  Thought that I could get away with having
a LINK attribute in my table/file then accessing the link through the query
function.  This does not appear to work, all you see are the other
attributes and path but no active link.

Any ideas?

TIA

Litea

-------

Litea Biukoto
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Postal Address: Private Mail Bag, GPO, Suva, Fiji Islands
Street Address: Mead Road, Nabua, Fiji Islands
Tel: +679 338-1377 Fax: +679 337-0040
E-mail: litea at sopac.org <mailto:litea at sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org.fj/ <http://www.sopac.org.fj/> ,
http://map.sopac.org/ <http://map.sopac.org/>

Note that the gateway to our mail server limits the size of inward and
outward messages with attachments to 1.5MB. If you need to send or receive
larger messages apply compression, convert to PDF files or logically split.

This e-mail is intended for its named recipients only. The author is no
longer responsible if you forward this e-mail to other parties. The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of SOPAC.