[Mapserver-users] Link

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Thu Apr 1 18:29:53 EST 2004

It should work...  if I understand what you're doing.

do something like this in your query template:
[some_other_descriptive_attribute]</a>

Is that what you're trying to do?  It should work if you have your
image/file in the right directory (and that directory is web accessible
with read privilege).

Cheers!
-Perry N.