[Mapserver-users] Stile problem with SWF and fdb fonts

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 7 08:38:47 EDT 2004

I ran into the problem of php_mapscript.so and php_ming.so not being
compatible and I believe this problem is related to the fact that one or
both of these is using a private copy of the libpng and one is using the
system version. I think I wrote a bug on this, you might want to check
bugzilla.

-Steve W.