[Mapserver-users] help installing mapserver with ming

blaise bpicinbono at worldonline.fr
Wed Apr 7 11:19:36 EDT 2004

Dear list

I am stuck installing MapServer 4.0.1 with Ming (with linux Fedora Core 1).
It seems that I managed to install Ming as I have the Ming support
listed in my phpinfo page when I "dl php_ming.so" and I can run a few
ming examples.

But no way to build MapServer with ming (--with-ming).
It gives me various error messages. I try to change a few things, but I
still can't manage to have the "make" goes to its end.

Anybody ever installed MapServer with ming ? Can somebody help me ?

Thanks
Blaise