[Mapserver-users] french characters in layer class...

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 18:28:21 EDT 2004

--0-2054406240-1081376901=:85414

Hello all,

When defining my classes for my layer in my mapfile, the classes which have an expression containing a "french" character (i.e. accents) do not show up on the map. I have to take out all accents in the dbf and change the expression in the class accordingly to get it to work. Any way of keeping the accents?

Thanks,
Denis