[Mapserver-users] Working of dEMO

Saurabh Data sd at dil.in
Tue Apr 13 07:41:19 EDT 2004

Dear Users

My demo is working but I cant figure out the working of it.

There are three radio buttons:

1) Browse Map: This is simple, when this is selected with (multiple or
single) layers it works fine. However can anyone suggest that does it do
overlaying here ?

2) Query Feature: THis doesnt work at all for me. When I select (single or
multiple) layers, I get an error :
msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.

3) Query Multiple Features:Even this doesnt work at all and gives the same
problems as 2)

I am sure there are people who understand this. Please advise me as to what
these options are for !! Isnt there any documentation for all this ?

Additionally, if anyone could explain me what does "pan" mean in respect to
this map ?

Many THanks

Saurabh Data

Saurabh Data
School of Computing
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
U.K.

one who seeketh , will findeth and all door shall open - james Allen