[Mapserver-users] installation in a shared hosting environment

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 13 22:38:11 EDT 2004

That should work great, I have a similar setup on my system. I have
virtual hosts where all of them use the standard php apache module and
then in one virtual host I have installed php as cgi-bin with mapscript
and all the php requests in that virtual host go to that php instead of
the apache php module. You can do the same thing on a directory by
directory basis if you want it not a big deal.

Works great, haven't had a problem.

-Steve