[Mapserver-users] looping through layer's objects

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 16:19:42 EDT 2004

--0-839883639-1081973982=:17667

Hello all,

I want to list the values of a particular field for all objects contained within a layer.

I therefore have to loop through all features of that layer.

What's the best way of approching this?

(using php mapscript)

Thanks in advance,
Denis

--0-839883639-1081973982=:17667

<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want to list the values of a particular field for all objects contained within a layer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I therefore have to loop through all features of that layer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What's the best way of&nbsp;approching this?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(using php mapscript)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance,</DIV>