[Mapserver-users] request=GetMap& error in MapServer v4.1

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Apr 15 11:54:00 EDT 2004

Rene -

The WMS GetMap request specifies a particular map, while the map file
defines the set of map services available.  A given map file can provide
for multiple SRS, BBox, Width, Height, Layers, and Format options, so
the request needs to indicate what particular map is being requested
right now.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker