[Mapserver-users] layer->open(shape) Problem

Sam Choudry samuzzal at linux.net
Fri Apr 23 09:03:46 EDT 2004

Hello,

I was doing a point query and the querybypoint() was successful. But in GMapDumpQueryResults(), for line

		$oLayer->open($map->shapepath);

I got the following warning and error.

Warning: Wrong parameter count for open() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\nalbari\barama.php on line 164
Villages
Name

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msLayerGetShape(): Shapefile layer has not been opened. in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php\nalbari\barama.php on line 189

As far I know, number and type of parameter passed is OK. Then why is occuring. Can anybody give some hint. I am using MapScript V.4.1. Good Bye.

					Samuzzal