[Mapserver-users] junk pointer revisited

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Mon Apr 26 13:59:00 EDT 2004

Hi!

> Did you compile PHP 4.3.6 from source?

Basically, yes. I used the FreeBSD ports, but in the end that's the
same thing.

> If so, did the configure string  specify '--without-tiff'?

You seem to have hit the nail straight on the head! First I recompiled
PHP --without-tiff, but the 'signal 10' messages remained. Then I also
recompiled Mapserver --without-tiff and now it seems that the error
messages no longer appear. Thanks for your help.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Key ring - a handy little gadget that allows you to lose all your keys at once.