[Mapserver-users] Tutorial & Flash

Stephen Crawford src176 at psu.edu
Mon Feb 2 16:27:16 EST 2004

Hello All,

I'm just starting out with MapServer, with the hope of eventually being
able to use it with some of the maps I make in Flash.  I have downloaded
the already compiled Win32 binaries (GIF version), downloaded the demo,
amd everything seems OK.  I started working throught the tutorial, and
everything works fine.  However, in sec 1.8, "Changing the map's output
format", if I try using IMAGETYPE SWF, I get this error messege:
problem with the compiled version I downloaded (though it says it
supports the SWF output)?  I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Steve Crawford

Stephen Crawford
Center for Environmental Informatics