[Mapserver-users] OGR & GML

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Feb 19 12:12:53 EST 2004

Thanks Daniel it works.  I had tried it earlier but had the wrong value for
the layer DATA.  Ogrinfo set me straight.

Here is the layer code if anyone else is interested:

LAYER
  NAME 'Earthquake'
  TYPE POINT
  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION 'D:\wwwroot\MS_DEMO\mapserver\data\quakes.gml'

  DATA 'Earthquake'
  STATUS ON

  CLASS
    NAME 'Earthquake'
    SYMBOL 'circle'
    SIZE 4
    COLOR 0 0 255
  END

END

Joost van Ulden
Programmer/Analyst
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission geologique du Canada
101 - 605 Robson Street / 101 - 605 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.-B.)
V6B 5J3
Office/Bureau:  604.666.7525
fax/telecopieur: 604.666.1124