[Mapserver-users] Rosa installation problem - applet png errors

Martin Tomko tomko at gku.sk
Wed Feb 25 10:39:55 EST 2004

Hi list,
Sorry for bothering with someting that may be obvious, but I am trying
to install the Rosa applet to give options to my users, and (ok, the
documentation is really weak... but I managed :) i am failing to display
the map. The rest goes fine. I am getting strange png related errors,
even if using mapserver configured to gif (I hope rosa takes the option
from the mapfile...nowhere found...). SO I also copied the rosapng.jar
to the path, but without success. On my page I have configured rosa to
the rosa.jar, the "normal" one... Any ideas? (I am using windows
binaries, mapserver 4.0.1)

Martin
Access log from apache:
/cgi-bin/com/sixlegs/image/png/PngImage.class HTTP/1.1" 404 321

Java console report attached:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sixlegs/image/png/PngImage

	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown
Source)

	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)

	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)

	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)

	at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)

	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)