[Mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver-users digest, Vol 1 #591 - 57 msgs

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 26 17:26:13 EDT 2004

Frank W. recently added map rotation functionality to the MapServer development version. I don't recall the exact details but I believe it's a simple as setting the ANGLE parameter at the MAP level. Check the wiki for instructions or post a more specific question to the list.

Steve

>>> "Gustavo Alcides Concheiro Pérez" <gacp at d-konstruktors.org> 7/24/2004 11:42:41 PM >>>
Hi all!

Question: how can I change the orientation of a map?  Say, south pointing
up (the right way :).  I did RTFM for both MapServer and the Proj library,
but found nothing on this.

Also, I have the HYDRO1k basins and stream reconstructions, and
reprocected them to Plate Caree.  Works, but queries do not.   Also, When
I use lat-long vectors (DCW hydrography and WWF ecoregions) and LAEA for
the map, I get VERY weird results, like the whole map green (land is
green), or whole areas without rivers.  Any suggestions?

Finally, I'd like to use these data, but have them reprojected each time.
I thought of using LAEA with mouse-selected lat-lon as lat0 and lon0.  How
can I do this?

TIA