[Mapserver-users] JBOX ERROR and more

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Mon Jul 26 22:03:29 EDT 2004

Javier Castillejo Montes wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm using jbox and it works almost perfect. Sometimes(i don't know when) I
> have "Applet error. IOException PngImage" error, but I just clic where the
> map is suppose to be drawn and it's appears with oput any problem... Does
> anyone know how to avoid this error?

I would love to help with any jBox problems, but you need to give us a
better idea of when the problem occurs and the code that causes to to
happen. For example, what browser? what Java Virtual Machine (VM)? Does
it happen right when the pages has loaded, or after many zooms and pans?

> I asked the next question some time ago as I couldn't solve the promen I
> just aboid the step, but now my boss ask me about to add this step so...
> here it is the question, as I couldn't solve it yet... I have a map country,
> and it has been divided into small parts. Its parts should have been drawn
> with different colors... as I can find differents parts in differents
> countries I would like to know how to set for each part a color.

You are more likely to get an answer to this question if you post it as
a separate email with an appropriate subject.

Regards,
--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com