[Mapserver-users] store and draw route

Fu Chen fchen at ne.rsgs.ac.cn
Wed Jun 2 21:44:27 EDT 2004

Hi!
I try to use mapserver and postgis to record and render the some mobile worker's route.
Those routes are record by a data table like (workorID, time, position).
In the webgis interface, we try to draw a route map by mapserver.
Queried by the workor's ID, the position is sort by the time. then these points is linked with a line. We would like to draw a circle(or other symbol) on the key point if it is possible.
I don't know how to write map file or mapscript to get the feature.
Anybody can give me some suggestion?
Thank you!