[Mapserver-users] querying WMS layer

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Jun 2 22:47:28 EDT 2004

GetFeatureInfo is implemented.

Basically, you have to set DUMP TRUE in your LAYER object to enable
this, as well as setting template header,body,footer.

At this point, your WMS' GetCapabilities response will advertise your
queryable layers with an XML attribute of 'queryable="1"', which means
that a client can query as per the WMS spec.

See the WMS server howto.

..Tom