[Mapserver-users] mscalculate()

AARON KONING aaronkoning at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 7 11:42:32 EDT 2004

I guess I meant you should echo (with the print_r() function) the values in the extent_to_set array in order to confirm that they are indeed floating point numbers and that they form a valid bounding box. Hopefully it will tell you if your arguments are the problem or if you need to look else where.

Aaron