[Mapserver-users] GIS extn of SQL

ian macnaughtan ian.macnaughtan at braziermotti.com.au
Tue Jun 8 01:09:15 EDT 2004

--=_alternative 001C4FDA4A256EAD_=

I'm not sure whether this is what you are looking for but check this site
... http://www.postgis.org/

This is an extension for postgresql to enable spatial queries on
postgresql tables.

ian.

mapserver-users-admin at lists.gis.umn.edu wrote on 08/06/2004 02:02:11 PM:

> Hi
>
> Can somebody help me on where to find the GIS extn. to
> SQL queries and the standards..
>
> Also, if any books that's worth reading, pls..
>
> Thanks
> Mahalakshmi Narayanan

--=_alternative 001C4FDA4A256EAD_=

are looking for but check this site ... http://www.postgis.org/</font>
to enable spatial queries on postgresql tables.</font>
02:02:11 PM:<br>
&gt; Hi<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Can somebody help me on where to find the GIS extn. to<br>
&gt; SQL queries and the standards..<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Also, if any books that's worth reading, pls..<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks<br>
&gt; Mahalakshmi Narayanan<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <br>
&gt; Do you Yahoo!?<br>
&gt; Friends. &nbsp;Fun. &nbsp;Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.<br>
&gt; http://messenger.yahoo.com/ <br>
&gt; Mapserver-users mailing list<br>
&gt; Mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu<br>