[Mapserver-users] jBox setbox_handler problem

Andreas Schaumberger schaumberger at gmx.net
Thu Jun 10 08:21:15 EDT 2004

Dear List,
I have a problem with jbox applet. Whenever I try to draw a zoombox or click
on the map, the applet throws an Exception like this:

	netscape.javascript.JSException: Failure to evaluate setbox_handle
('jBox',82.0,80.0,253.0,186.0);
	at sun.plugin.javascript.ocx.JSObject.eval(Unknown Source)
	at evalThread.run(Unknown Source)

I use the JRE 1.4.2_01 and IE 6.0. My setbox_handler function is exactly the
same which is mentioned on the jBox-howTo-document. What should I do?

Thanks a lot for help,
Andreas Schaumberger