[Mapserver-users] Help please with Query problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jun 16 12:12:49 EDT 2004

Peter,

I think you can do this by creating two layers using the same data file
and setting the class up to select "RES" and style it one way and then
to select "COM" in the other layer and style it a different way.

I do this with street data so I can label the streets with text names
and also place route badges on the same streets. You have to do it with
two layers because want to put two different stylings on the same
object. Have two layers means you take two passes over the data once in
each layer.

-Steve W.