[Mapserver-users] Printing - PHP code

Satyajit satyajit.gantayat at aurovision.com
Fri Jun 18 01:52:23 EDT 2004

Dear list,
       I've successfully built an application on Mapserver. Check this
out http://203.199.114.111/newham. First I would like to thank this list
for giving all the useful info about creating an application with
Mapserver. This list seems to be the only resource for any kind of help.
Without you guys it would have been impossible to carry out this
project.
I still have to add some more functionality to this. Can anyone suggest
me a way to take the printout of the map with the legend and scale bar
and north arrow. My problem is that I have a lot of themes in my map and
if someone takes the printout of the map then I will have adjust the
sizes of the legend so that it fits into the size of the specified paper
( A4 or A3 ..). If anyone has the working code then I would like to have
that so that I can implement it directly.
Thanks a lot guys.
Waiting for your replies.

~cheers
Satyajit.