[Mapserver-users] undefine reference to __ctype_b

igor ikezhis at gismo.com
Mon Jun 21 15:47:44 EDT 2004

I am trying to get MrSid to work with mapserver. When I am compiling
GDAL with MrSid support I get this error. I used to get different
errors, but after playing with different compilers, and options I got
more far down the road. It compiles for about 2 minutes before giving me
this error. If anyone knows what this errror means, please let me know.
Also if anyone got Mapserver working with mrSid, I would appreciate any
help.

Thanks.