[Mapserver-users] Re: template dummy?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jun 22 15:29:32 EDT 2004

You need to have a TEMPLATE tag or the layer will not be queried. If you
already have one then no problem. I use mapscript and don't use HTML
templates so my file all say TEMPLATE 'dummy' where 'dummy' is a none
existent file, just to keep mapserver happy.

So, I'm not sure what the problem is then. You might want to post your
LAYER definition so people can review it and comment. Did this work in
earlier versions of mapserver and just now break on 4.2?

-Steve W.