[Mapserver-users] new user

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Wed Jun 23 11:44:20 EDT 2004

Here are some good little "simple recipes" for mapserver.
http://www.mobilegeographics.com/mapserver/

They don't go into how to setup the web server or installing mapserver,
but give you some good idea of what is possible and how.  The examples use
PHP Mapscript which you could get a copy of to try these examples with.

Tyler