[Mapserver-users] MUM registrant list available?

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jun 22 11:23:24 EDT 2004

This happened to me too!  This would be great to have online.

> (Of course, in traditional knucklehead fashion, it might
> already be somewhere, but I just can't find it.)

There's also a OGC:WMS/OGC:WFS online of the participants (those who
agreed to have their names published), at:

http://dev1.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_mum2

Note that the URL above will not work as is -- you have to feed this
into a WMS/WFS aware application.

Cheers

..Tom