[Mapserver-users] MUM registrant list available?

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Jun 22 12:26:02 EDT 2004

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:

> [...]
Maybe we could add the URL that links to the presentation of the
presenter (those who agreed to have their names published) to the
resultset of a FeatureInfo request.

Local user groups
We are currently preparing the UMN User Meeting in Germany (just one
humble day, but packed full). Before announcing it in the press we want
to finish the German language MapServer homepage (like the Brazilians
did). What about copyrights, linking to the (one and only) original
website because we wont be able to translate the whole documentation and
keep it actual.

So if anybody could enlighten me to whom I should talk to about these
questions - please let me know.

Cheers,
Arnulf.

>Cheers