[Mapserver-users] .map metadata....help me!

Manfred Meier m.meier at spiekermann.de
Sun Jun 27 07:37:12 EDT 2004

I'm not sure that i understand, what you are asking for.
Look at the documentation:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc42/mapfile-reference.html

IMAGETYPE, SIZE and IMAGECOLOUR depend on what you want to do with the
resulting image.
EXTENT, SHAPEPATH and PROJECTION depend on what input data you have.

Please be more specific.

Manfred