gd makefile

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at OU.EDU
Fri Sep 3 12:05:41 EDT 2004

Hi:

A lot of things have changed with GD.... I now compile GD using my own VC6 workspace. Let me know if you would need a workspace for GD..

But alternatively per Brent's comments you could use the bgd.lib that comes compiled too. It simply works!!! :)

The regex.obj is on it's way to your yahoo id!

Gayathri