So how do you get swig typemaps for mapscript to work?

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Sat Sep 4 12:21:28 EDT 2004

On Sep 3, 2004, at 6:07 PM, Ethan Alpert wrote:

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C49213.26B123CC
>
> =20
> Ok I figured out my problem now I have another.
> =20
> The reason I can get setLayersDrawingOrder to work appears to be
> because
> I don't have a SWIG typemap setup. So what do I need to do? I can't
> find
> any useful information anywhere.
> =20
> Thanks,
> =20
> -e

Ethan,

If you are ready to tackle typemaps, check in with me on #mapserver.
I'll help you translate what I've done for Python into Perl.  Look
at mapscript/python/pyextend.i for starters.  I've bypassed the
typemaps and am programming with the Python C API.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies