Looking for a Florida Shapefile (or, MapInfo format, now that I think about it)

Judd, Chris Chris.Judd at DEP.STATE.FL.US
Sat Sep 4 11:18:56 EDT 2004

Florida DEP has alot of this data for download in shapefile format.
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gis/datadir.asp

You are making a raster mosaic?    FDEP/LABINS has DOQQs and other raster for
download http://data.labins.org/2003/MappingData/DOQQ/doqq.cfm

-Chris
Florida DEP

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List on behalf of Gerry Creager N5JXS
	Sent: Sat 9/4/2004 7:07 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Looking for a Florida Shapefile (or,
MapInfo format, now that I think about it)

	Trying to slam together a radar mosaic page of Florida for the
Hurricane
	Frances folk.  If anyone's got something with state outlines,
counties
	and major roads, I'd appreciate it.  I'm about to start looking, but
	don't have a quick handle on this.

	Thanks in advance,
	Gerry
	Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
	Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
	Page: 979.228.0173