Colors, PNGs

Frieso ter Haseborg ter-haseborg at SF-DATENTECHNIK.DE
Mon Sep 6 09:44:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

looks like the ortho images consume the whole palette, you could try to reduce this effect by using the processing parameter on the ortho-layer.

LAYER
   NAME "ortho"
   TYPE RASTER
   PROCESSING 'COLOR_MATCH_THRESHOLD=3'
   [...]

Start with a setting of 3 and increase this value until it fits your needs.

hth,

Frieso ter Haseborg
- Software Development -

S&F Datentechnik GmbH&Co.KG