WMS client

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Mon Sep 6 19:47:44 EDT 2004

Hi Goran,

If you just want to see a snippit, then look at the end/comments section of my
recent weblog.  The weblog might be a good place to start, actually, since I
talk about what I did to add a layer to my site:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/5542

You can see lots of examples on my global map site:
http://spatialguru.com/maps/apps/global/
The map file is at:
http://spatialguru.com/maps/apps/global/global.map

Tyler