WMS client

ANDY CANFIELD andy_canfield at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 6 20:38:39 EDT 2004

Search the archives for a thread titled "Terraserver question" it was only a
few days ago that it was posted. In it Dylan posted a working example of a
wms layer that uses Terraserver. I used his example and it works great for
me. I had to alter it a bit to fit my mapsize and extents but that will give
you a working example.