Dashed Outline

Titus von der Malsburg malsburg at CL.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Tue Sep 7 13:43:02 EDT 2004

Monica,

it worked.  Thank you!  But how did you figure it out?

Mapservers documentation is everything else than complete.  But the
worse problem is that the mapfile format isn't logical at all (at least
I don't catch the logic).  Maybe I should start to read the source code,
which seems to be the only authoritative and exhaustive source of
information. :-/

Thanks again,
        Titus