fusion of two different shape files

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at ANTEL.COM.UY
Thu Sep 9 08:42:05 EDT 2004

Then you have to set first a layer for the polygonal an after it a point
layer for the river. Are you shure is a point layer?
You may need to iterate over the points and generate line objects, since
a point layer will only show the points that I assume are river turns.

LALO

--
Eduardo Spremolla <edspremolla at antel.com.uy>
Antel I+D