utility programs

Thu Sep 16 17:00:13 EDT 2004

John,

I think you will have to download the mapserver source and any required
dependencies and build it. tile4ms is built as part of that process. You
might want to go back to whoever built you binary package and ask them
to include the utilities. You should probably also have shptree,
sortshp, shp2img if they were not provided.

-Steve W.