Javascript, queries, and frames

Rebecca Colwell colwell at GEOG.UMN.EDU
Fri Sep 17 14:50:19 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Many thanks to Brant and Tyler for their input on my problem.  :D

The solution that got me up and running was to create a frame.html doc
with two frames.  The key for making it work in the end was to name the
frame I wanted to direct query results in the frame.html doc.

<FRAMESET ROWS="79%,*">
        <FRAME
SRC="http://mapserver.geog.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/name/public_html/Mapdoc/Map1.map&mode=browse">
        <frame name="QueryResults" src="templates/frame1.html" noresize>
</FRAMESET>

Thanx again!

~Becky