Change projection on zoom

Skweda O'Bomsawin sobomsawin at KASSINI.COM
Thu Sep 23 10:38:44 EDT 2004

Hi list!

I need some ideas about how to change the projection dynamically while
zooming.  Since my representation is very large, I need to display it in
Lambert projection.  But when I zoom in the map, I want to change the
projection dynamically to UTM depending of the position in the map (my map
covers 14 UTM zones).

I currently use Mapserver CGI with a DHTML interface but I'm open to any
suggestion!

Thanks.

Skweda O'Bomsawin

---