MySQL or Oracle queries...

dylan dylan at IICI.NO-IP.ORG
Sat Sep 25 20:26:12 EDT 2004

Hi --

i am doing a similar thing with soils data.

i use a mapserver query template that has a re-direct to a php page that
does all of the processing of the query via a unique mapunit ID.

let me know if you are interested in the details.

Cheers!

Dylan

on 04.9.22 1:14 PM, William Bulley at web at UMICH.EDU was reported to have
writen: