Query not showing Map/Scale/Legend

Ike Brian ikebrian at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 25 21:18:39 EDT 2004

Thank you very much for the reply.I have downloaded the demo as u said and have followd all the necessary steps.
When I clicked on intialise the page the opened did not show the following

   the map
   legend
   scale

But all other things showed up.I would like to know if there is something else that I should do to show up the above mentioned objects.

I think that image type is the problem.Hoping to hear from you.

Isaac
done as you said.

David Fawcett <David.Fawcett at state.mn.us> wrote:
Ike,

I recommend that you downloat the demo and get that up and running.