GetCapabilities

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Sep 29 14:22:46 EDT 2004

Both WMS targets use MapServer 4.2.0, and both define the xsi namespace,
as well as http://www.opengis.net as the default namespace of the
document, as well as the xsi:schemaLocation directive properly.

Both documents validate fine.  If you're debugging looking at response
through something like Mozilla, you may want to "view source" to see the
XML response in its entirety.

Cheers

..Tom

> My recommendation is to add the the following two attributes
> to have the element looks like this:
>
> <WFS_Capabilities version="1.0.0" updateSequence="0"
> xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs
> http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-capabilities.xsd">
>
> Yours,
>
> David
>
> On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 10:51, Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
> > The default namespace is http://www.opengis.net/wfs

map=/mapserver/services/e
> > nv
> > dat/config.map&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities
> >

> http://excise.pyr.ec.gc.ca/cgi->
bin/mapserv.exe?map=/LocalApps/Mapsurfe