SWIG Mapscript

Ryan, Adam ARyan at CO.LINN.OR.US
Wed Sep 29 16:50:23 EDT 2004

As far as I understand, queryByFeatures works in the same session.  Using
query files, I'm able to allow the user to AND, OR, and XOR a previous query
in another session by loading the previously saved .qy query file.  It's a
round-about way of reading the previous file into an array, running the new
query, getting that as an array, relating the arrays, and saving the array
to yet another qy file.  It's not pretty, but it works.  And with saveQuery
& loadQuery, it's pretty fast.

Adam