underline labels

Thu Sep 30 17:29:13 EDT 2004

You might be able achieve this by using or creating an underlined TTF
and then using that. I think there are some font editing programs that
would allow you to open and existing font and add the underline to the
characters and save it as a new font, but others probably know more
about that than me.

-Steve W.