Generating images only

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Sat Dec 17 10:51:21 EST 2005

Brian,

Did you look at section 1 one the tutorial?  In order for you to generate just
a map image, you need to make a MapServer CGI request using "map" as the
value of the "mode" parameter.

For what you want to do though, look at the Minnesota DNR's LandView
(http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/landview.html) or Recreation Compass
(http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/compass.html).

-Perry

--