Default Worldfile?

Sage Lichtenwalner sage at MARINE.RUTGERS.EDU
Thu Dec 22 10:01:47 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have thousands of datafiles which all cover the same location and I
intend to use them in the same data layer.

My question is, can I specify a default worldfile for the layer or place
the location information directly in the mapfile, instead of having to
create a corresponding worldfile for every single datafile?  The later
seems awfully inefficient.

Thanks,

Sage
Sage Lichtenwalner
Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
71 Dudley Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901