displace on a map.. {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Feb 1 09:01:36 EST 2005

Hi,

You can move the map easily using cgi variables of mapserver.
If you have limited number of point of interest you can create a
list of them, and some hidden input form field for mapext, imgext, scale,
etc.
Finally you should write a javascript to handle if the selection has
changed in the point of interest list and set up the cgi variables and
submit the form.

Bye
Zoltan