configure issues SUSE 9.1

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Tue Feb 1 09:01:51 EST 2005

Make sure you have the php-devel package installed.  That's where the
headers (.h) reside.  The binary portion doesn't do that...

This assumes you installed using the RPMs and YaST.

If you installed from source, you should be pointing at the installation
path for php, where the libs and includes reside.

On some (but not all; go figure) redHat systems, I've had to copy some
of the PHP libs and .h's to /usr/local/[lib||include] to make things
happier.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173