New mapscript reference docs in CVS

Kari Geurts kgeurts at GIS.UMN.EDU
Thu Feb 3 15:54:16 EST 2005

Hello Sean,

Currently Lowell Filak and you are listed as the authors for the
SWIGMapScript Reference document. I am hoping that you to can coordinate
your site with the MapServer HowTo documents? I have cced him on this
message. If you want to add a link on the documentation page to your
site I am more that happy to set that up. Let me know if you would like
this and if I can help in any other way.

Thanks,
Kari

Sean Gillies wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just saw a CVS commit to swigmapscript-samples.html cross the wire.
> Will the author please try to keep the mapscript examples in synch
> with the official API reference and HOWTO docs that are committed to
> mapscript/doc and are online at:
>
>     http://users.frii.com/sgillies/projects/mapscript/
>
> This will help to minimize confusion.  Things look good so far, but it
> would be bad if the stuff in mapserver_docs didn't track that in
> mapscript/doc.  Perhaps the MapServer website could even link to the
> above URL until the time comes when the mapscript docs can be
> published easily on to the website.
>
> cheers,
> Sean
>
> --